Skip to main content
Publications & Professional Contributions
- Kern, Verletta. “JSTOR Music Collection.” Notes, 68, no. 2 (2011): 425-428.
- “Many Hands/Lighter Work: Rethinking How We Help Our Users at Their Point of Need.” (with Anne Marie Deitering and Hannah Rempel), ACRL WA/OR Conference, October 2011.
- “Chat Reference: Three Case Studies.” (with Erin Conor and Zach Moody), Pacific Northwest Chapter, Music Library Association, May 2010.
- “Weaving the Web: Best Practices for Online Content.” (with Jeanette Casey, Jim LeFager, Carolyn Smith, Robin Smith, Misti Shaw), Music Library Association Annual Meeting, March 2010.
- "What are They Citing? An Examination of Music Student Bibliographies." Best of Chapters Presentation, Music Library Association Annual Meeting, February 2008.
- “’Music for Almost Everybody:’ The Barney Childs Collection.” (with Allison Fox), Poster Presentation, Music Library Association Annual Meeting, February 2008.
- "The Present and Future of Integrated Library Systems." (with John Attig, Connie Mayer, & Jennifer Bowen), Music Library Association Annual Meeting, February 2007.
Music Outreach Services/Instructional Services Librarian