Skip to main content
UW SE Asia Classes taught
- SISSE 420/LIS 498 Southeast Asian Knowledge and the Politics of Information: 5 credit seminar course cross listed with ISchool.
- HSTAS 221. 3 credit survey course on Southeast Asian History (80 students);
- HSTAS 367: 3 credit seminar co-taught with Prof. Vince Rafael: The Philippines and Vietnam: Colonialism, Nationalism and Diaspora.
- Issues in International Librarianship: one credit class in UW ISchool.
- Workshop in Hanoi on use of journals in research libraries for Vietnamese librarians and scholars.
- Two-credit class: Southeast Asian Bibliography at Simmons College, Graduate School of Library and Information Science.
- Consultant and trainer for UNESCO workshop in Hanoi to promote the Memory of the World Program in the Southeast Asia region.
- Consultant and trainer for Ford Foundation-sponsored workshop on providing resources for Anthropology.
- Organized training workshops in micrographics at the National Library of Viet Nam.