Skip to main content
Location of Materials
- Suzzallo and Allen Libraries are the major locations for the English language and literature collection in print.
- Electronic resources (books, journals, and databases) may be found on the English Research Guide.
- Microform collections are in the Microforms-Newspapers Section.
- There are some duplicate and related titles in the Odegaard Undergraduate Library, Bothell and Tacoma libraries.
- Play scripts and other drama-related titles are in the Drama Library.
- Rare books, manuscripts and unique collections such as the Authors Collection and the 19th Century American Literature collection may be found in Special Collections.
- Specialized encyclopedias, dictionaries, concordances, and bibliographies may be located in the Reference Section in Suzzallo Library. Major reference tools like the Oxford English Dictionary, Oxford Companions to Literature, etc. are listed on the English Research Guide.
- Spoken word tapes and CDs (poetry, history, biography) as well as documentaries on authors/literary movements are in the Media Center (Suzzallo Library, 3rd floor).