Skip to main content
Location of Materials
- Suzzallo and Allen Libraries are the major locations for the forest resources collection in print.
- Other libraries representing the marine studies collection include Odegaard Undergraduate Library, Built Environments Library, East Asia Library, Engineering Library, Foster Buisness Library, Friday Harbor Library, Gallagher Law Library, Health Sciences Library, UW Bothell/Cascadia Community College Library and Tacoma Library.
- Electronic resources (books, journals, and databases) may be found on the Forest Resources Research Guide.
- Microform collections are in the Microforms-Newspapers Section.
- Rare books, manuscripts and unique collectionsmay be found in Special Collections.
- Specialized encyclopedias, and dictionariesmay be located in the Reference Section in Suzzallo Library.
- Spoken word tapes and CDs as well as documentaries and films on environmental and climatological topics are in the Media Center (Suzzallo Library, 3rd floor).