Use UW Libraries Search to locate digital or print versions of primary sources available in the UW Libraries collections.
1. Do a basic keyword search such as:
Note: You get different results if you use Haitian or French instead of Haiti or France. Recommendation: Try Both!
2. Limit by time period using the left hand navigation options
3. Limit to a language that you know
4. Scroll through the results list and select one that looks interesting to you.
5. Click online access to link to the digital resource or login with your NetID to request a print copy