Skip to main content
- National Institutes of Health The steward of medical and behavioral research for the United States.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention from the US Department of Health and Human Services. The CDC has remained at the forefront of public health efforts to prevent and control infectious and chronic diseases, injuries, workplace hazards, disabilities, and environmental health threats. Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report (MMWR): To search this resource, use the search box in the upper-right hand corner of the MMWR page. Also, you can search for this in the UW Libraries Search system.
- Health, United States, 2013 from the National Center for Health Statistics.
- National Library of Medicine
- United States Department of Agriculture
- United States Department of Veterans Affairs
- Military Health System from the U.S. Department of Defense
- Center for Health Statistics from the Washington State Department of Health. Includes vital statistics about death, birth, abortions, marriage and divorce. Mostly county and some city data.
- Washington State Health Statistics This is a great collection of links from the UW Health Sciences Library.
- King County and the Public Health web sites. Public Health Data, Publications and Reports page. Health services provided by King County government.
- Skagit County and the Public Health web sites. Public Health Topics A-Z and Programs and Services Guide pages.
- Snohomish County Home Page and the Health District web sites. Health Statistics page.