How to search for films in the UW Libraries Search system (See the How to find DVDs and CDs page -- from the UW Libraries Search Help Guide.)
- Use the UW Libraries Search to find books, online books, article titles, DVDs, maps, bound journals, software, and other items
- Types in the search box for what you are looking for
- After you receive a list of results, you can limit by format on the left-side of the page
- To limit to local and online holdings, either click on the "Articles books and more" box, and change it to the "UW Bothell/CC Library" option, and click on the Search button to see what we have. Another way to do this is to click on the "More Options" link under the Library limiter on the left, and then click the include box to the left of the "UW Bothell/CC Library," and click on the Continue button.
- Search by title, author, or keyword (topics, actors, directors, performers, etc.), for specific programs.
- Search by type of program, such as: (if your search results are too broad try these as LC subject or genre searches)
- documentary films
- feature films
- film adaptations
- historical television programs
- television comedies
- television programs
- television advertising
- television mini series
If the book or film is available at a library other than the Bothell Campus Library, you can request it to be delivered to this campus. In the UW Libraries Search use the "Request" link (local holdings).