Assumption: that you have found an article citation and want to find the full text of an article.
- Locate the title of the article in the citation; e.g. "Rural hospital web-based, evidence-based practice professional development challenges and opportunities"
- Paste or type the article title into the UW Libraries Search box, located above, and on the library home page.
- Log in with your UW NetID and Password to gain access to full text content.
- To get to the full text online (if available), click on the "Check for online access" link, then click on the publisher/journal vendor name.
For more detailed information see the Search for an article title in UW Libraries Search tutorial from the CINAHL Tutorials page.
Interlibrary Loan (ILL):
- Log in with your UW NetID and Password to gain access to Interlibrary Loan links. See the Interlibrary Loan Guide: How To ILL guide for detailed instructions.
- If the library does not have the article in an online database or in print on the shelf, you can order a copy from the UW Interlibrary Loan service. Log into the service here.
For more information see the UW Libraries Search FAQ page.