3. Place- What are the locations you will use to make your product available?
- Distribution channels or directly?
- Specialty stores, Big Box stores, online, or vending machines?
Questions you should answer within your business plan:
- What is your product or service? (If you have explained it fully before, don’t repeat it. Just make sure it is fully explained.)
- What is the price? How did you determine this price? Show support of price using; cost of materials, time to produce, cost of transport, competitor's prices and your profit.
- Where do you plan to locate your business? Where will you obtain the components necessary for your product or service? Where will you sell your product or service? How will it get there?
- What promotional ideas will you use? When and how? What image will that give to your product?