You must set up your Library account to renew books online, reserve study rooms, search databases from home, and more! Here is some information to get you started. For best results, follow these steps in order. Please contact us if you have any questions.
1. Set up your Cascadia Network Account
- Your Network Account will provide access to your network file space and will allow you to create a UW NetID
- Get help setting up this account in the Open Learning Center, room CC2-060
2. Get your CC Student ID card. It is your Student ID, and also your Library card!
- You can get your Student ID in Kodiak Corner or the Open Learning Center (CC2-060)
3. Set up your UW NetID
- Staff at the Library are happy to help with this. Ask Us!
- Your UW NetID provides access to your online Library account and off-campus access to Library databases
- Note: you will need to wait about 24 hours after registering for classes before you will be able to create a NetID, and it usually takes 24 hours for your NetID to become active
4. Activate your Library Card
- Bring your CC Student ID card to the front desk on the first floor of the Campus Library
- You now have access to all Campus Library services!