Take advantage of our online teaching and learning resources:
- Online video tutorials or learning activities may be used to support online, hybrid, and face-to-face classes. With advance notice, your librarian can work with you to create a customized tutorial for your students.
- Invite us into your learning management system (e.g. Canvas)! Librarians can post online tutorials or other instructional resources, provide assignments, and offer collective or individual feedback to students as they navigate the research process.
- Consult with your librarian on appropriate learning technologies for your assignments. For example, we can:
- Set up an RSS feed within your learning management system or class research guide on topics of relevance for your students;
- Help you think about how to use Google docs for your students to foster collaborative research and source evaluation; or
- Explore tools like delicious for sharing resource sources across the class or a group.
Just as with classroom instruction, librarians utilize a number of active learning and assessment strategies when teaching in these modes.
Image: Untitled. 2017. https://evolllution.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/EDITED-Nine-Ways-to-Encourage-Faculty-Experimentation-with-New-Online-Teaching-Technologies1.jpg. Retrieved 9 August 2017.