Welcome to your BIS 290: Research in Prograss research guide. Here you will find links to the most useful resources - article databases, catalogs, tutorials and tips - specifically chosen by UWB librarians for your course.
- Finding Sources - Tips for using the Libraries Databases and resources.
- Subject Guides - List of specific resources for different areas of research
- Searching Tips- Become an advanced searcher using boolean search terms.
- Evaluating Sources - Get help identifying a variety of source types and how to read them.
- Citing Sources - Get help citing sources using a variety of citation styles.
- Annotated Bibliographies - Guide to compiling sources and writing effective annotated bibliographies.
- Abstracts - Help understanding what an abstract is and the information that should be present when composing an abstract.
- Library FAQ - Get help with your research process and using library catalogs and databases by viewing our short video tutorials!
Image by Chris Devers Retreived from Flickr 8/13/2014