- From the library homepage at http://library.uwb.edu/
- Underneath the header “Services” find “Interlibrary Loan” and click on “UWB.”
- In the Quick Links list, click on the “Interlibrary Loan” link.
- Look for and click on the “Log in > W” button.
- Enter in your UW NetID and Password and click on the “Log in” button. If you have forgotten your UW NetID – try the links on the right to retrieve it.
- This will bring you to the Welcome to Interlibrary Loan and Document Delivery Services screen where you type in your personal contact information. You’ll be asked to click on the Submit Information button.
- This will bring you to the Services and Billing Information screen. This page provides a brief overview of the services available. You’ll be asked to click on the Click here to continue link.
Congratulations! You have finished creating your account!
The Interlibrary Loan & Document Delivery Services staff manages your document delivery orders, shows you the status of your request(s), provides links to view the articles you requested, and more.
You will be sent an email when your article is delivered to your Interlibrary Loan & Document Delivery Services account.