Skip to main content
How to retrieve your requested articles directly from your Interlibrary Loan & Document Delivery Services Account
- From the library homepage at http://library.uwb.edu/
- Underneath the header “Services” find “Interlibrary Loan” and click on “UWB.”
- In the Quick Links area, click on the “Interlibrary Loan” link. Look for and click on the “Log in > W” button.
- Enter in your UW NetID and Password and click on the “Log in” button.
- This will bring you to the Main Menu screen, as illustrated below. Look for the “View” header.
- Click on the “DOWNLOAD your scan” link to retrieve your articles.
- Click on the “All Requests” link to check on the status of your requests.