My Favorites (formerly known as eShelf) allows you to save and organize items that you find during your UW Libraries Search
you must be logged in to UW Libraries Search to save items for future sessions. If you are not logged in, your saved items will only be available for the current session.
Saving items to My Favorites
To save an item from your search results to My Favorites, click the pushpin icon on the right-hand side of the item. The pushpin will shift to having a line through it and the item will be added to your favorites. Add all items from a page at once by clicking the "save query" link at the top of your search results.
Viewing items saved in My Favorites
To view items saved in My Favorites, click the pushpin icon in the top right hand corner of your screen. Items sent to My Favorites are listed under "Saved Records". To un-save an item, just click the pushpin on the right side of the item name.
You can apply labels to your saved items to help categorize them.
You can perform additional operations on individual items by clicking on the actions icon (three dots at end):
- E-mail: Send this item to yourself or others.
- Citation: Choose from several citation styles and copy the information from an on-screen clipboard. (Note: Always double-check citations for accuracy.)
- Permalink: Generates a short and persistent URL you can share with others
- Print: Print the selected item's record
- Refworks, Endnote, BibTex and Export RIS: Export this item to the selected citation management platform.