Once you've run a search, use the "Refine My Results" options on the left side of the page. It's a quick way to narrow your search to the most useful results without looking through items you're not interested in. Options often include:
- Resource type (examples: book, article)
- Library (example: UW Tacoma)
- Creation date
- Classification LCC (Library of Congress call numbers)
Need more help finding books and articles?
- Browse the shelves. Once you've found a book, there are likely other books on similar topics on the same shelf.
- Find one good book then look it up on Amazon and see other similar titles people are buying.
- Examine the Bibliography or Reference List of an article or book you already have to find books that are new to you.
- You are always welcome to ask for help at the Library Reference Desk in the Snoqualmie Building.
- Phone: (253) 692-4442
- Email: email@example.com
- You can also use the Ask a Librarian! 24/7 online chat service for additional help.