Skip to main content
Publications & Professional Contributions
- Conor, Erin. “Lesson Study: a Tool for Reflective Teaching.” In Music Information Literacy: Ideas, Strategies and Scenarios, edited by Kathleen Abromeit. Madison, WI: A-R Editions (forthcoming 2018). Invited.
- Christensen, Beth, Erin Conor and Marian Ritter, eds. Information Literacy in Music: an Instructor’s Companion. Madison, WI: A-R Editions (forthcoming 2018).
- Conor, Erin. “Reframing the Framework: Situated Information Literacy in the Music Classroom.” Fontes Artis Musicae 64, no. 4 (Dec. 2017): 346-354. Peer-reviewed.
- Conor, Erin. "Engaging Students in Disciplinary Practices: Music Information Literacy and the ACRL Framework for Information Literacy in Higher Education." Notes: the Quarterly Journal of the Music Library Association 73, no. 1 (Sept. 2016): 9-21. Peer-reviewed.
- Conor, Erin, Lindsay Hansen and Michael Duffy. "Interlibrary Loan and Music Collections: a Survey of Current Practices." Music Reference Services Quarterly 15, no. 1 (March 2012): 2-21. Peer-reviewed.
- "Critical Information Literacy: an Introduction and Conversation," (With Annie Downey), Music Library Association Annual Meeting, January 2018.
- "Music Information Literacy in the Digital Age: Resolving Student Challenges," International Association of Music Libraries, Archives, and Documentation Centres Annual Congress, Riga, Latvia, June 2017.
- "A Framework for Collaboration: Engaging Faculty in Information Literacy through the ACRL Framework," (With Theresa Burress, Maribeth Clark, and Beth Christensen), Music Library Association Annual Meeting, February 2017.
- "Writing Lesson Plans," Invited workshop for Oregon State University Libraries Instruction Get-Together, June 2016.
- “From Observer to Participant: Teaching Music Research Skills using the ACRL Framework for Information Literacy,” Pacific Northwest Music Library Association Annual Meeting, May 2015.
- “Think Like a Scholar: Using the ACRL Framework to Shape Collaborative, Discipline-Based Information Literacy Instruction” (with Annie Downey and Ryan Clement), Oregon Library Association Annual Meeting, April 2015.
- “Meaningful Assessment in the Music Classroom: Collaborating with Faculty on Effective Library Instruction” (with Kathleen DeLaurenti), Music Library Association Annual Meeting, February, 2015.
- “Variations in a Cloud: Shared Implementation in Pacific Northwest Libraries.” (with Verletta Kern and Ann Shaffer), Music Library Association Annual Meeting, February 2014.
- “From the Ground Up: Building Community through Space Planning.” (with Kathleen DeLaurenti and Sheridan Stormes), Music Library Association Annual Meeting, March 2013.