Download the app from the iTunes App Store or Google Play, then register for a free account in BMJ Best Practice from the Care Provider Toolkit. (must sign up at a UW computer or while logged in through the offcampus proxy)
To use the DynaMed Mobile app, you need to download the app and authenticate the app. Follow these instructions to successfully access the DynaMed Mobile App:
1) Download the free DynaMed App from the iTunes App Store or Google Play.
2) Access the web version of DynaMed from the library website.
3) Click on the DynaMed mobile access link from DynaMed and enter your email address. The link will be located at the top toolbar. An authentication key will be emailed to you.
4) Open the DynaMed email from your device.
5) Within 48 hours, tap on the link in the email to authenticate the app. Note: If you do not tap the authentication link in the email within 48 hours you will need to request a new authentication key from within DynaMed. For more information, please see installation instructions FAQ
Go to Micromedex from the HSL website (see Home page: Top Resources or Care Provider Toolkit: Drugs). At Micromedex, click on Download Mobile Apps (bottom right of page). Resulting page explains the installation process.
Browse medical & scientific articles according to your selected specialty areas. Follow individual journal titles or search PubMed. Select UW as your institutional affiliation in Settings to access full text.