Download the app from the iTunes App Store or Google Play, then register for a free account in BMJ Best Practice from the Care Provider Toolkit. (must sign up on campus, or through the off campus proxy)
1) Download the free DynaMed Plus App from the iTunes App Store or Google Play.
2) Access DynaMed Plus on your computer, through the library website.
3) In the DynaMed Plus interface on your computer, click "Get the DynaMed Plus Mobile App" in the Spotlight area.
4) Enter your e-mail address and click Send. An authentication link is e-mailed to you.
5) Open the e-mail from your mobile device and tap the authentication link. Note: You must tap the authentication link within 48 hours. A wi-fi connection is recommended for the initial download as well as updates.
Go to Micromedex from the HSL website (see Home page: Top Resources or Care Provider Toolkit: Drugs). At Micromedex, click on Download Mobile Apps (bottom right of page). Resulting page explains the installation process.
Browse medical & scientific articles according to your selected specialty areas. Follow individual journal titles or search PubMed. Select UW as your institutional affiliation in Settings to access full text.