To create a bibliography:
- Select the items in the Middle Panel or the collections in the Left Panel that you would like to include in your bibliography.
- Once the items or collections are highlighted, right-click on the selected items.
- Choose Create Bibliography from Selected Items (or Create Bibliography from Collection). A new dialog box will appear:
- Choose the citation style you would like to use for your bibliography from the pull-down list.
- Choose the output format for saving your document
- Click OK
NOTE: You can also just drag and drop your references from the Zotero middle panel into your document. They'll turn into fully formatted citations. This works with any word processor including Google Docs.