To create a bibliography:
- Select the items in the Middle Panel or the collections in the Left Panel that you would like to include in your bibliography
- Once the items or collections are highlighted, right-click on the selected items
- Choose Create Bibliography from Selected Items (or Create Bibliography from Collection). A new dialog box will appear:
- Choose the citation style you would like to use for your bibliography from the pull-down list
- Choose the output format for saving your document
- Click OK
NOTE: You can also just drag and drop your references from the Zotero middle panel into your document. They'll turn into fully-formatted citations. This works with any word processor including Google Docs.