Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Our Mission To support the instructional and research mission of the University of Washington and the Ethnomusicology Program.
- To apply professional sound archiving standards to the performance of the archival tasks of collection, documentation, access, and preservation.
- To provide archival services to a worldwide clientele of students and researchers.
- To safeguard the musical heritage embodied in the Archives’ recorded collections.
- To encourage responsible ethnomusicological field research and appropriate documentation, storage, and preservation of resulting research materials.
- To balance the need for open, unrestricted access to research materials with the need to restrict access due to privacy concerns or cultural/spiritual restrictions.
UW Libraries | UW Bothell/CC Campus Library | UW Tacoma Library | Health Sciences Library | Gallagher Law Library
Responsible Use of Electronic Resources | Privacy | Terms