Hyokyoung Yi, "A Comprehensive List of Korean Literature in English Translation." The Routledge Companion to Korean Literature, ed. Heekyoung Cho, New York: Routledge, 2022, p.546-694
Hyokyoung Yi, Wŏsingt'ŏn Taehak ŭi Han'guk ch'aektŭl : Tong Asia tosŏgwan ŭi pomul : 1900-1945 (워싱턴대학의 한국책들: 동아시아도서관의 보물 1900-1945), Soul-si: Yuyu, 2021.
Hyokyoung Yi, “The Korean Collection at the University of Washington Libraries” Trends in Oversea Korean Studies Libraries, no. 20 (June 2019), p.71-92 (Korean version p.3-22)
Judith Henchy, Zhijia Shen, Deepa Banerjee, Azusa Tanaka & Hyokyoung Yi, “Ithaka Asian Studies faculty survey report” Supporting the Changing Research Practices of Asian Studies Scholars. New York: Ithaka S+R., 2018. https://digital.lib.washington.edu/researchworks/handle/1773/41351
- Hyokyoung Yi and Kyung Eun (Alex) Hur, “Using Data Visualization to Examine Translated Korean Literature”, Journal of East Asian Libraries, no. 165 (October 2017)
- Ko-ŭn Pan (Pen name of Hyokyoung Yi), Arŭl, 16-ilgan Ŭi Kiŏk : Pan Ko-ŭn Changp'yŏn Sosŏl 아를: 16일간의 기억 [Arles: 16 days in Arles and memory]. Sŏul-si : Pungnaep, 2016.
- Hyokyoung Yi, “University of Washington K-Manhwa Festival From Paper to Screen, 2015” Digital Manhwa Kyujanggak ManhwaZine, April. 6, 2015. http://www.komacon.kr/dmk/manhwazine/zine_view.asp?cateNum=410&seq=2278
- Hyokyoung Yi, Chapter 4. “Ask a Korean Studies Librarian and Other Reference Services”, Handbook for Korean Studies Librarianship Outside of Korea, Edited by the Committee on Korean Materials (CEAL). Seoul : The National Library of Korea, 2014. 340 p.
- Hyokyoung Yi, “Haeoe eso saso ka Hanguk ul mannal ttae: haeoe Hangukhak saso e taehan saenggak 해외에서 사서가 한국을 만날 때 : 해외 한국학 사서에 대한 생각” Tosogwan Munhwa, Seoul : Hanguk Tosogwan Hyophoe, 2014. V.55 no.3 (March 2014), pp. 31-35
- Hyokyoung Yi, Chaektul ui haengjin: chaekkori pyongpung ul ttuko koro naon 책들의 행진: 책거리 병풍을 뚫고 걸어나온 [The marching of the books], Seoul: Hanguk Tosogwan Hyophoe, 2014. 238 p.
- Noriko Asato, ed. Handbook for Asian Studies Specialists : a guide to research materials and collection building tools, California : ABC-CLIO, 2013. 466 p. (chapter on Korea, Humanities p.324-362)
- “Saram i isso to arumdaun tosogwan: Wosington Taehakkyko Hangukhak tosogwan 사람이 있어 더 아름다운 도서관: 워싱턴대학교 한국학도서관”[People making UW Libraries more beautiful], Chulp’an chonol 출판저널, no.444 (January 2013), pp.34-41
- Co-author with Yoon Jee Cho, “E-book collection development in East Asian Libraries: Chinese, Japanese and Korean (CJK) Cases”, Journal of East Asian Libraries, no.155 (October 2012), pp. 37-44
Invited Speaker, “Changing Role of Academic Librarianship in US” at the conference in celebration of the 60th Anniversary of the Department of Library & Information Science at Ewha Womans University, Seoul, Korea, Nov. 1, 2019
Special Lecture, “Korean Studies Librarian at Academic Libraries: Roles and Future”, School of Information and Library Sciences, Kyongbuk National University, Daegu, Korea, Sept. 9, 2019
Panelist, “Data Visualization Using Cataloging Metadata” Challenges and Opportunities of East Asian Libraries and Librarians in Digital Scholarship at CEAL Plenary: Strengthening the Organization and Empowering CEAL Members To Meet the Challenges of the Digital Age, CEAL/AAS, Denver, Colorado, March 20, 2019
Presenter, “Korean Precat Cataloging Update and New Discovery” KORCAT Project Reception at East Asia Library, University of Washington, Dec. 12, 2018
Panelist, “Future Visions of the Korean Collections and Services”, Stanford Korea Program’s Conference on Future Visions: Challenges and Possibilities of Korean Studies in North America, Stanford University, Palo Alto, November 1-2, 2018
Special Lecture, “University of Washington Libraries: East Asia Library and Korean Collection”, School of Information and Library Sciences, Kongju National University, Kongju, Korea, Oct. 10, 2018
- Special Speaker, “Suggestions for Academic Libraries based on Ithaka s+r Research Project”, Annual Conference for the Korean University Libraries Association, Busan, Korea, June 21, 2018
- Panelist Presentation, “Ithaka s+r Research Project: Supporting Research Across East Asian Studies: Findings from a Large-Scale Qualitative Study”, Vice President Panel, CEAL, Washington, DC., March 21, 2018.
- Special Lecture on "US Academic Libraries and New Values" at the Annual Conference for Libraries Directors of the Korean Private Universities, Jeju, Korea. April 21, 2017
- Book talk “Book, Painting, Music and Travel” at Booksori in the East Asia Library, University of Washington, Jan. 14, 2017
- “James B. Palais Collection, University of Washington Special Collections”, Beyond the Book: A Conference on Unique and Rare Primary Sources for East Asian Studies Collected in North America, East Asia Library, Stanford University, July 1-2, 2015
- “Global Librarian and Global Library”, Ewha Womans University, June 3, 2014
- “Oversea Korean Studies Librarian, Author’s talk”, Seodamun Public Lee Jin Ah Memorial Library, May 30, 2014
- “E-book Survey: CJK cases”, Annual Meeting of the Committee on Korean Materials, CEAL/AAS, Toronto, Canada, 2012
- “Collaborate to Preserve Local Treasures for Global Access: Initiatives to Catalog and Digitize CJK Special Collections at University of Washington” (the focus on Palais Project), PRDLA (Pacific Rim Digital Library Alliance), Los Angeles, 2011
- Co-Presenter, “The Roles and Meaning of the LCSH: What’s Our Prospects for LCSH?”, ALCTS CCS Cataloging and Classification Research Interest Group, 2010 American Library Association Annual Conference, Washington DC, 2010
- “Changing Roles of US Academic Libraries and Librarians”, Ceremony Marking the Ewha Womans University Library and Information Sciences Program’s 50th Founding Anniversary, Ewha Womans University, Seoul, Korea, 2009
- “Reference Collection in English Materials for Korean Studies”, Workshop on Korean Librarianship, Pre-Conference of CEAL/AAS, Atlanta, 2008
- “WorldCat Local : Your Library Catalog and Beyond”, Annual Meeting of the OCLC CJK User Group, CEAL/AAS, Atlanta, 2008
- “Exhibit: Exploring Excellence in the Libraries”, Annual Meeting of the Committee on Public Services, CEAL/AAS, Boston, 2007
- “Liberation Space and Time of Need, 1945-1950: An Exhibition of Rare Literary Works from the Korean Collection of the University of Washington Libraries”, Annual Meeting of the Committee on Korean Materials, CEAL/AAS, San Francisco, 2006
- Organizer, “Roundtable: Electronic Resources and Korean Studies”, AAS, Chicago, 2005.
- Co-presenter, “Creating a Web Searchable TOC Database for Unique Korean Literary Serials from 1910-50”, Annual Meeting of the Committee on Library Technology, CEAL/AAS, San Diego, 2004
- “TOC Database of Korean Literary Periodicals from 1910 to 1950”, Annual Meeting of the Committee on Korean Materials, CEAL/AAS, San Diego, 2004
- “North Korean Library Delegation and their Visit to C.V. Starr East Asia Library at Columbia University”, Annual Meeting of the Committee on Korean Materials, CEAL/AAS, Washington D.C., 2002
- Co-instructor, “Workshop on Korean Librarianship”, CEAL/AAS, Chicago, 2001
- Panelist, “Round Table Discussion on Korean Librarianship and Korean Collection Consortium in the United States”, the Annual Conference of Korean Library Association, Kwangju, Korea, 1999