Congratulations upon completing your program! To submit your thesis or capstone project to UW Tacoma Digital Commons, please have the following materials prepared before you begin:
- Final version of the paper in Word format following specifications set by your program.
- Saved in a separate Word document:
- An abstract for the paper (up to 250 words) - The abstract is a stand-alone text that provides a concise description of your thesis. It should summarize your research question, methods, and findings. It will be used by search engines to help find your paper.
- A list of up to six keyword descriptors – List keywords that are important to your thesis and/or terms that may not have been listed in your abstract.
- Any additional files you wish to include with you work, such as PowerPoint presentations, videos, images, etc.
- Graduate students only: Consider which access option setting you'd like to choose for your capstone. Learn more about about access setting for graduate work.
If you have any questions about this process, please contact Erika Bailey at email@example.com.