Skip to Main Content
- Right click on the Windows icon in the lower left,
- Select File Explorer
- Right click on “This PC”
- Click “map Network Drive”
- Select any drive letter that suits you
- In the “folder” bar type \\netid.washington.edu\lib
- Click the BOX that says “connect using different credentials”
- Click the box that says “reconnect at sign in"
- When prompted for your username and password put
- “(your myUW password)"
- Click “finish"
- SharedDocs is now just "Docs"
UW Libraries | UW Bothell/CC Campus Library | UW Tacoma Library | Health Sciences Library
Responsible Use of Electronic Resources | Privacy | Terms