Instructions for electronic submission:
- Following the checklist, have all oral history project files saved in a folder on a flash drive or your own computer.
- A Google Team Drive has been created for your class where you will upload the files for your projects. Place your files in the proper folder and clearly identifying them according to the naming convention.
- Complete submission form to create preliminary metadata.
Students submitting an oral history project to the Library may choose one of two options:
- Electronic only: You must include scanned copies of all signed release forms if you are submitting only an electronic copy. If the release forms are note present, it will not appear in the online collection.
- Paper and electronic: Please print out all materials and place them in a three-ring binder with tabs clearly separating the sections. If you are not in class on June 6, please set up an email with Justin Wadland. Clearly identify where the signed release forms can be found. To submit the electronic