Skip to main content
Important Tools for Grad School & Beyond
Contact Your Bioengineering Librarians
We're happy to help you with:
- Research Strategies and Databases
- Current Awareness Alerts
- Locating Potential Collaborators or Funding Opportunities
- Using Citation Managers
- Research Support for Grant Applications and Publishing
- Tracking Down Difficult-to-Find Information
Diana Louden and Christina Byrne
Key UW Resources
BIOENGINEERING GUIDE TO RESEARCH
- Portal to recommended research resources in Bioengineering
- Article databases, technical reports, reference books, & web sites
BIOMEDICAL SCIENCES TOOLKIT
- Information resources for biomedical research in general, including bioengineering
- Lab protocols, database search tips, funding resources, and strategies for finding collaborators.
RECOMMENDED DATABASES FOR BIOENGINEERING RESEARCH
- Table of recommended databases for a variety of topics, including: lab protocols, biotechnology patents, biomedical articles, engineering standards, and market research reports.
DOCUMENT DELIVERY SERVICE
- Get help with writing, giving presentations, designing posters, and using citation managers.
- Participate in Scholars' Studio and practice giving a 5-minute presentation for your peers.
- Get alerts for upcoming events at the Research Commons blog
GRADUATE FUNDING INFORMATION SERVICE
- Use the Graduate Funding guide to find funding support for while you're in grad school and beyond
- Schedule an appointment to get one-on-one assistance finding funding.
CENTER FOR TEACHING AND LEARNING
- Christina Byrne - Assistant Head, Engineering Library
- Diana Louden - Biomedical & Translational Sciences Librarian, Health Sciences Library
Text on this page created by UW Libraries is licensed under a CC BY-NC 4.0 license. Images and video are not included. See details