Skip to main content
Library Orientation and Research Tips
Your Library Liaison
Ways I can help you:
- Developing strategies for monitoring the literature.
- Helping you effectively use databases such as PubMed, Embase, Web of Science, & many others.
- Assisting with systematic reviews or other literature reviews.
- Locating scientific, clinical, regulatory, genetic, or other information outside your discipline.
- Using molecular biology and genetics information in NCBI databases.
- Using citation management tools such as EndNote.
- Teaching a workshop tailored to your group's needs.
- Discussing strategies for documenting and describing the impact of your research.
- Helping you with NIH public access policy or research data management questions.
- Tracking down difficult-to-find information -- I love a challenge!
Contact me by email or phone. I look forward to working with you.
Biomedical Sciences Toolkit
Divisions and Programs
Biomedical & Translational Sciences Librarian
Publications and Presentations
New Blog: Tell Me What I Need to Know
Text on this page created by UW Libraries is licensed under a CC BY-NC 4.0 license. Images and video are not included. See details