Skip to main content
Important Tools for Grad School & Beyond
Contact Your Librarian
I'm happy to help you with things such as:
- Research Strategies and Database Searching
- Literature Reviews
- Current Awareness Alerts
- Citation Managers Like EndNote
- Tracking Down Difficult-to-Find Information or Publications
Key UW Resources for M3D PhD Students
HEALTH SCIENCES LIBRARY WEBSITE
- Recommended databases, electronic journals & books, help guides, upcoming training opportunities.
BIOMEDICAL SCIENCES TOOLKIT
- Recommended resources for journal articles, lab protocols, genetic information, funding, and other research tools.
- When off-campus, use the HSL link to PubMed! You will be prompted to log in with your UW NetID, and you'll see links to journal articles we subscribe to.
- Consider setting up Husky OnNet for off-campus access. Select the server for all internet traffic to easily access UW-restricted resources.
MATCHING YOUR QUESTION TO A LITERATURE DATABASE
- Get help with writing, designing presentations, finding funding, and using citation managers.
- Participate in Scholars' Studio and practice giving a 5-minute presentation for your peers.
- Stay current with Research Commons events.
Text on this page created by UW Libraries is licensed under a CC BY-NC 4.0 license. Images and video are not included. See details