Skip to main content
Individual study space @ Research Commons now available by reservation. All other Libraries spaces are closed. Online resources and support are available 24/7! UW Libraries COVID-19 Updates
Investment trends and transactions in private equity and venture capital sectors. Husky OnNet is required for off-campus access.
Can't log in?
- Always use the library link: https://guides.lib.uw.edu/pitchbook
- Remember that your PitchBook password is separate from your UW NetID.
- If you previously created an account and receive an "Access Denied" error, try resetting your account by clicking on "Create an Account."
- When off-campus, log in with Husky OnNet.
Who may use PitchBook?
The UW Libraries PitchBook subscription is intended only for educational and academic instruction use by:
- Currently enrolled UW students.
- UW teaching faculty, lecturers, teaching assistants, and other course instructors.
- UW employees supporting student curricular work.
Questions? Ask Us!