Skip to main content
Photo by Curtis Cronn
|This guide points you to important starting points as you become familiar with the UW Libraries, conduct research, and teach.
- Library Spaces - study spaces and technology
- Technology - tools for current awareness in your field
- Research - key starting points for research, and services for accessing materials
- Organize, write & cite - tools for saving, organizing, and sharing your research materials
- Copyright - prepare to research, write, and publish
- Ask Matt - ask your librarian, brush up on your skills, and learn at workshops.