Skip to Main Content
All Libraries are open with limited hours. Masks required, no eating allowed. Online resources and support are available 24/7 UW Libraries Operations Updates
How to find DVDs and CDs
1. Enter the title or search terms you are looking for in the search box on the UW Libraries homepage.
2. Filter your results by selecting a media (DVD Videos, Audio CDs, or eAudio & eVideo, etc.) from the Resource Type on the left (you may have to click on "Show More" to see all available types). This will narrow your results to your desired media type.
3. Check the box to the left of your desired media type(s) and click "Apply Filters".
1. Look for the "DVD Video" label (or "Audio CD" if you are looking for a CD).
2. To see more information, click on "Available at ".
3. This will open a window that allows you to "Get It" where you can request the item be delivered to a specific pick up location. Some libraries shelve these by title, while some shelve them by call number..