Library buildings remain closed to the public, but we are still open and offering remote services. You can find out more about getting help by checking out the following resources:
- The most up-to-date information about library services can be found in the Library Status box on the UW Tacoma Library Homepage.
- If you want a zoom consultation with me or another librarian: please find availability in my zoom calendar. Be sure to select my name from the list of librarians available. Note: these will be on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Need a book, calculator, or laptop? Learn more about our curbside checkout service.
- Check out our 24/7 chat service.
- The Teaching and Learning Center is still available for you for e-tutoring and zoom: