Skip to main content
I am the Tacoma subject librarian for the sciences (biology, chemistry, etc.), math, nursing, healthcare leadership, computer science and information technology.
Some of the ways I work with students:
Some of the ways that I work with faculty:
- Meet with you one on one or in small groups to develop strategies and sources for your research projects.
- Help get you started with citation management systems (Zotero, Refworks) or address basic citation questions.
- Assist with questions related to non-profits or grant funding (Guidestar or the Foundation Directory Online)
- Answer questions by email or phone, and I'm happy to help direct you to other resources on the Tacoma Campus or in UW Libraries.
- Introduce your students to library search tools & strategies in workshops.
- Create an assignment or course specific research guide for your class.
- Brainstorm ways to incorporate research skills and library materials into your class assignments.
- Purchase books or other materials needed for your research or course.
- Answer general questions about the Library's collection or specific questions about the textbook program or streaming media services.
- Assist with questions about getting started or working with open educational resources.
Look forward to seeing you!
UW Libraries | UW Bothell/CC Campus Library | UW Tacoma Library | Health Sciences Library | Gallagher Law Library
Responsible Use of Electronic Resources | Privacy | Terms