- By Keyword - Try a basic keyword search using Library of Congress Subject Headings without punctuation. Try or modify the below sample search strings:
- Articulation disorders case studies
- Audiology case reports
- Communication disorders etiology
- Deafness congenital
- Hearing disorders diagnosis handbooks manuals
- Speech Therapy
- Browse - Use the Browse option to browse by author, title, subject, or LC call number. Note: results are limited to physical items held by the UW Libraries.
- By Title - search for a specific book by title. Type in the first few words of the book title in quotations. For example: "Speech Sound Disorders".
- By Author - search for books written by a specific author. Type in the last name followed by the first name of the author in quotations. For example: "yorkston kathryn".
To eliminate book reviews and articles, use the "Resource Type" options on the left toolbar of the results screen to limit your results to books and ebooks.
Note the library name and call number -- you need this information to locate the book.