Skip to main content
Individual study space @ Research Commons now available by reservation. All other Libraries spaces are closed. Online resources and support are available 24/7! UW Libraries COVID-19 Updates
Publications & Professional Contributions
Selected publications and presentations
- "Dumbing down or drilling down? Librarians’ perspectives on discovery tools". Poster session at the ARL Leadership and Career Development Program closing ceremonies, ALA Annual Conference, Las Vegas, NV, June 2014.
- "Research therapist: providing support and expertise in student consultations". Workshop at the Oregon Library Association/Washington Library Association, Vancouver, WA, April 2013.
- “Developments and advances in electronic government information: Bringing the documents of our democracy to everyone”. Presentation with Justin Otto, Judy Solomon, Marilyn Von Seggern, and Sue Anderson at Washington Library Association Annual Conference, April 2011.
- “Tag! you’re it!: How to enhance communication between reference and technical services”. Presentation with Judy McMakin at Washington Library Association Annual Conference. Yakima, WA, April 2011.
- Blogging the Political (review). Government Information Quarterly, 28(2), 290.
- Sunshine Week 2010 National Dialogue Webcast: Building Transparency (review). Government Information Quarterly, 27 (3), 306-306.
- “Success stories: putting WorldCat in service of reference and instruction”. Presentation at WorldCat Discovery Day, Portland Community College, July 30, 2010.
Political Science and Public Policy Librarian