Skip to Main Content
Select Libraries are open. Online resources and support are available 24/7! Please see our COVID-Update page for reopening dates and hours starting in September. UW Libraries COVID-19 Updates
Location of Materials
- Most materials in the University Libraries' Nordic collection are held in the Suzzallo-Allen Libraries and in off-site storage (auxiliary stacks). Nordic subject materials in these locations include materials in English, Nordic languages, and other languages.
- Other libraries with notable collections relevant to Nordic studies include the Odegaard Undergraduate Library, the Drama Library, the UW Bothell/Cascadia Library, and the UW Tacoma Library. Nordic subject materials in these locations are almost exclusively in English.
Call Number Ranges
- B4301-B4495: Philosophy
- BL830-BL875: Germanic and Norse mythology
- DL: History
- GR200-GR201.2: Folklore of Finland
- GR205-GR226: Folklore of Scandinavia
- PD1501-PD5929: Scandinavian philology and languages
- PH101-PH299: Finnish philology and language
- PH300-PH405: Finnish literature
- PT7001-PT9999: Scandinavian literature