Skip to Main Content
All Libraries are open with limited hours. Masks required, no eating allowed. Online resources and support are available 24/7 UW Libraries Operations Updates
Location of Materials
- Suzzallo and Allen Libraries are the major locations for the marine studies collection in print.
- Other libraries representing the marine studies collection include Odegaard Undergraduate Library, East Asia Library, Engineering Library, Friday Harbor Library, Gallagher Law Library, UW Bothell/Cascadia Community College Library and Tacoma Library.
- Electronic resources (books, journals, and databases) may be found on the Marine Studies Research Guide.
- Microform collections are in the Microforms-Newspapers Section.
- Rare books, manuscripts and unique collectionsmay be found in Special Collections.
- Specialized encyclopedias, and dictionariesmay be located in the Reference Section in Suzzallo Library.
- Documentaries and films on marine environmental and policy topics are in the Media Center (Suzzallo Library, 3rd floor).