Sustainable Prisons Project
|This guide provides links to the most useful databases and resources for researching topics for the adult corrections course.
- Getting Started: learn about topics in reference sources
- Books: find books in UW Libraries and beyond.
- Find Articles: search for articles in major databases.
- Source Types: learn about peer-reviewed, scholarly, trade journals, and government publications
- Prisons: resources for Essay on A New Correctional Future.
- Clients: respources for Correctional Client Guide assignment
- Law & Policy: research policy issues
- Web Resources: government, organizational and educational sites
- Citing Sources: view citation guides and tools