Skip to Main Content
Education & Professional Activities
- Master of Library and Information Science, Information School, University of Washington,
Seattle, WA. 2000.
- Graduate, Professional Culinary Arts Program, International Culinary Center
(French Culinary Institute), New York, NY. 1988.
- Bachelor of Arts, French, French Studies, Carleton College, Northfield, MN. 1984.
- Study in French language and culture, Université de Pau,
Pau, France.1981. .
- American Society for Engineering Education, Engineering Libraries Division
- Association of College and Research Libraries, Washington State Chapter
- 2006 Best Poster Award, Engineering Libraries Division, American Society for Engineering Education. "Desperately Seeking Information: Where and Why Engineering Students Find the Information They Need." co-authors: Linda Whang and Theresa Barker.
UW Libraries | UW Bothell/CC Campus Library | UW Tacoma Library | Health Sciences Library
Responsible Use of Electronic Resources | Privacy | Terms