Skip to main content
Publications & Professional Contributions
- Dylan Burns and Becky Thoms. “Administrative, Archival, and Artistic: Broadening the Institution(al) Repository” Presentation at the Digital Library Federation Forum 2018, Las Vegas NV, November 2018.
- Joshua Thoms, Dylan Burns, and Becky Thoms. “Investigating Open Education and Promotion & Tenure in the United States” Presentation at the Open Education Conference 2018, Niagara Falls, NY, October 2018
- Burns, Dylan, Hailley Fargo, Stefanie Molinaro, and Annie Pho. “Buried in a Dying Field: Pessimism, Uncertain Futures, and the LIS Job Search” Panel at the American Library Association Annual Conference, New Orleans, June 2018.
- Dylan Burns “Where the Sagebrush Grows: Capturing University History in the Institutional Repository.” The Collectors Poster Session. American Library Association Annual Conference, New Orleans, June 2018
- Dylan Burns and Becky Thoms. “Building Collaborations for Student Research Through Open Access” Poster Session Open Repositories 2018, Bozeman, Montana, June 2018
- Rachel Wishkoski and Dylan Burns “Bohemian Rhapository: Developing a music program archive in the IR.” Poster Session at the Music Library Association, Portland, OR, January 31st, 2018.
Cinema, Media Studies, and Music Librarian