START WITH THE HEALTH SCIENCES LIBRARY WEBSITE
- Many important questions are addressed in the FAQs, including off-campus access to resources and getting full-text articles.
- The Health Sciences Library website also provides easy access to electronic journals and books, research guides, and databases.
OFF-CAMPUS ACCESS TO LIBRARY RESOURCES
- Configure Husky OnNet. When you use it from off campus, you'll be recognized as being "on campus" when you access library databases and subscriptions.
- Also consider installing the proxy bookmarklet on your web browser.
DOCUMENT DELIVERY SERVICE
RECOMMENDED LITERATURE DATABASES
WRITING ASSISTANCE AT THE HEALTH SCIENCES LIBRARY
- Online appointments are available for students in the CIPCT program.