Health sciences resources that are optimized for use by mobile devices such as a smartphone or tablet. Apps are available for both Android and iOS unless otherwise noted. Links with a lock icon require UWNetID.
Click on the links below to jump to lists of relevant resources:
Download the app from the iTunes App Store or Google Play, then register for a free account in BMJ Best Practice from the Care Provider Toolkit. (must sign up on campus, or through the off campus proxy)
1) Download the free DynaMed Plus App from the iTunes App Store or Google Play.
2) Access DynaMed Plus on your computer, through the library website.
3) In the DynaMed Plus interface on your computer, click "Get the DynaMed Plus Mobile App" in the Spotlight area.
4) Enter your e-mail address and click Send. An authentication link is e-mailed to you.
5) Open the e-mail from your mobile device and tap the authentication link. Note: You must tap the authentication link within 48 hours. A wi-fi connection is recommended for the initial download as well as updates.
Browse medical & scientific articles according to your selected specialty areas. Follow individual journal titles or search PubMed. Select UW as your institutional affiliation in Settings to access full text.
Open Data Kit (ODK) is a suite of tools to help organizations collect, aggregate and visualize their data. For Android phones such as G1. Developed by UW Computer Science and Engineering Department members.