This guide is designed as a starting point to locate and search resources useful in developing, funding, and managing a non-profit business as well as issues critical to the world of philanthropy.
- Find Articles: A list of recommended databases to use to locate articles with information that will help you create and support your proposals.
- Books: Access to UW Libraries Search to locate book titles and information about the Grantwriting collection at the UW Tacoma Library.
- Funding for Nonprofits: Lists databases to find funding for nonprofit grant seekers (available to community patrons visiting the library and UW students, faculty, and staff) and other locations hosting the FDO database.
- Grants for Individuals: Lists databases and websites for individuals, i.e., students, artists, etc. looking for funding for continued education, projects, etc.
- Statistics: A list of websites for data to support your justification for your proposals.
- Websites: Information about the world of philanthropy and web searching tips.