Welcome to the guide to doing research in Corporate Social Responsibility and Ethics. This guide was created primarily for the TMGMT 512: Business Ethics and Social Responsibility course, to help you do research and complete your assignments.
- Getting Started: Find encyclopedias and books that can help you get started understanding the key concepts of your course, and the case studies you're working on. Get tips on how to search for relevant ebooks in the library catalog.
- Research: Find scholarly articles and trade journals to support your discussions and projects. Get tips on how to use business databases to expertly search and find information that is relevant to your research.
- Current Research: Browse other sources of current research in CSR.
- Groups & Organizations: Learn about groups and organizations that
- Blogs & News: Get the most recent news and breaking information on business ethics and CSR.
- Social Reporting: Learn about what social reports are, see some examples, and learn where to find them.
- Citing Sources: Resources for making citations easier.
Image source: Milgard Student Code of Integrity