Skip to main content
Using this Guide
This guide gathers together sources for statistics and data in the field of health sciences. Use the tabs to navigate the pages of this guide:
- Home: key starting points
- Washington State: general resources, vital statistics, health & disease, health services data, environmental & occupational health
- United States: General sources, vital statistics, health & disease, health services research data
- World: International sources, Regional and Country sources
- For More Information: pointers to tutorials and additional helpful guides to finding health statistics.
See also: Data Resources in the Health Sciences: Inventory of resources to support research data needs in the health sciences field.
Descriptions of Federal datasets (metadata), information about how to access the datasets, and tools that leverage government datasets.
Datasets, tools & applications using data about health and health care gathered from US Federal government agencies.
Interactive database allows you to create tables, maps, and figures from a variety of licensed and public data sources.
Maps and reports based on U.S. Census and other data sources, 1790 to present.