Skip to Main Content
Select Libraries are open. Online resources and support are available 24/7! Please see our COVID-Update page for reopening dates and hours starting in September. UW Libraries COVID-19 Updates
- Phillips WR, Louden DN, Sturgiss E. Mapping the literature on primary care research reporting: a scoping review. Family Practice. 2021; cmaa143.
- Neher JO, Goebel A, Louden DKN. Melatonin to treat insomnia in older adults. American Family Physician. 2021: 104(3):297-298.
- Hantouli MN, Droullard DJ, Strate LL, Flum DR, Wolff EM, Krane MK, Louden DKN, Davidson GH. Optimizing medical management for diverticular disease: a systematic review and gap analysis. Seminars in Colon and Rectal Surgery. 2020:100782.
- Dao M, Kelsberg G, Louden D. Potential harms of long-term acne treatment with oral antibiotics. Canadian Family Physician. 2020 Sep; 66(9):669-670.
- Jutten RJ, Lower practice effects as a marker of cognitive performance and dementia risk: A literature review. Alzheimers Dement. 2020;12(1):e12055.
- Liew JW, Huang IJ, Louden DN, Singh N, Gensler LS. Association of body mass index on disease activity in axial spondyloarthritis: systematic review and meta-analysis. RMD Open. 2020;6(1):e001225.
- Louden DN. MedGen: NCBI’s Portal to Information on Medical Conditions with a Genetic Component. Medical Reference Services Quarterly 2020 Apr; 39(2):183-191.
- Dibay Moghadam S, Krieger J, Louden DKN. A Systematic Review of the Effectiveness of Promoting Water Intake to Reduce Sugar-sweetened Beverage Consumption. Obesity Science & Practice. 2020; 1-18.
- Mukherjee S, Mez J, Trittschuh EH, Saykin AJ, Gibbons LE, Fardo DW, Wessels M, Bauman J, Moore M, Choi SE, Gross AL, Rich J, Louden DKN, Sanders RE, Grabowski TJ, Bird TD, McCurry SM, Snitz BE, Kamboh MI, Lopez OL, De Jager PL, Bennett DA, Keene CD, Larson EB; Crane PK. Genetic data and cognitively defined late-onset Alzheimer's disease subgroups. Molecular Psychiatry. 2020 Nov; 25(11):2942-2951.
- Martin CM, Louden DN. Internet Resources: Genetics and Health, Part 2: Resources Primarily for Consumers. MLA News, June 2017.
- Louden DN, Martin CM. Internet Resources: Genetics and Health, Part 1: Resources Primarily for Clinicians. MLA News, May 2017.
- Amory JK, Louden DKN, McKinney C, Rich J, Long-Genovese S, & Disis ML. Scholarly productivity and professional advancement of junior researchers receiving KL2, K23, or K08 awards at a large public research institution. Journal of Clinical and Translational Science, 2017; 1(2), 140-143.
- Auerbach BJ, Wolf FM, Hikida A, Vallila-Buchman P, Littman A, Thompson D, Louden D, Taber DR, Krieger J. Fruit Juice and Change in BMI: A Meta-analysis. Pediatrics. 2017 Apr;139(4):e20162454.
- Louden DN. Developing an Educational Role in a Clinical and Translational Science Institute. In: Translating Expertise: Roles for Librarians in the Translational Research Enterprise. Conte M, editor. Lanham, MD: Rowman & Littlefield; 2016, Pages 75-95.
Selected Poster Presentations
- Louden DN and Rich J. NIH Administrative Supplements for Including Librarians on Funded Research Projects. American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS) Annual Meeting, Seattle, WA. February 13-16, 2020.
- Rich J, Louden DN. An Invitation for Informationists: Joining a Data Harmonization Research Project Already in Progress. Medical Library Association Annual Meeting, Seattle, WA. May 26-31, 2017.
- Martin CM, Louden DN. We’re Way Past Peas: Supporting Genetic Information Needs of Clinicians and Consumers. Medical Library Association Annual Meeting, Seattle, WA. May 26-31, 2017.
- Louden DN, Rich J, Amory JK. Quantifying cross-disciplinary research in the health sciences: a bibliometric analysis using author affiliations. FORCE2016 Research Communication and eScholarship Conference, Portland, OR. April 17-19, 2016.
- Louden DN, Glenn E. It’s Not Me, It’s You: Author Identities Across Databases and Time. Pacific Northwest Chapter, Medical Library Association Annual Meeting, Seattle, WA. October 17-20, 2015.
- Louden DN, Downton K, Sager R. After Class: Finding Audiences for Bioinformatics Training and Support. Medical Library Association Annual Meeting, Austin, TX. May 15-20, 2015.
- Safranek S, Rich J, Louden DKN. Better Access to E-Journals: Is That Too Much to Ask? Streamlining E-Journal Use for a Health Sciences Community. Medical Library Association Annual Meeting, Austin, TX. May 15-20, 2015.
- Louden DN. Clinical Research Scholars as a Microcosm for Exploring Effective Library Support for the Translational Research Community. Medical Library Association Annual Meeting, Chicago, IL. May 16-21, 2014.