Skip to Main Content
All Libraries are open, with new expanded hours. Masks required, no eating allowed. Online resources and support are available 24/7
UW Libraries Operations Updates
Publications & Professional Contributions
Selected Web Sites:
- "Using Empathy & the Mundane in Teaching Primary Sources." Digital Collections in Teaching and Research Conference (Portland), 2018.
- "Interrupted Lives: History of University of Washington Japanese American Students During World War II." Association for Asian American Studies Conference (Portland), 2017.
- "Engaging the Young: from Youth to Teens at Minidoka National Historic Site." Civil Liberties Symposium (Boise State University), 2012.
- “Engaging Students in the Game of Research.” Poster session, American Library Association, 2006.
- “The Visible Subject Librarian: Establishing Your Presence Among Faculty & Students” (with J. Albano). Poster session, American Library Association, 2006.
- “Research Skills for the New Millennium” (with N. Huling). Presentation, American Association of History and Computing, 2001.