Skip to Main Content
Publications & Professional Contributions
- “Science Experiments: Reaching Out to Our Users,” by M. Nolan, L. Tschirhart, S. Wright, L. Barrett, M. Parsons, and L. Whang; Issues in Science and Technology Librarianship, Fall, 2008.
- “Geocaching in the Libraries: House of Stories,” by M. Nolan, M. Parsons, and S. Wright; published in:
- "The Team Approach: Developing a Data Services Program at the University of Washington," by T. Gerontakos, M. Ianni, and M. Parsons; American Library Association Annual Conference: June, 2012.
- “WAGDA 2.0,” M. Parsons; GIS Day, University of Washington: November 16, 2011.
- “Science Experiments: Reaching Out to Our Users,” by M. Nolan, L. Tschirhart, S. Wright, L. Barrett, M. Parsons, and L. Whang; Association of College and Research Libraries Washington/Oregon Joint Conference: 2007.
- “Introduction to Map Cataloging,” co-presented with C. Gerhart (Univ. of Wash.) at:
- Washington Library Association/Oregon Library Association Joint Conference, 2008
- Idaho Library Association Annual Conference, 2008
- Montana Library Association Annual Conference, 2004
- “Blogs Workshop,” co-presented with M. Nolan and S. Wright (Univ. of Wash.), Libraries Web 2.0, University of Washington Libraries, August 2007.
- “Aerial Photography 101,” co-presented with C. Kelly (Univ. of Oregon),WAML Spring Meeting, 2006.