Skip to Main Content
Guides to Organization Records
Collections found within the University of Washington Libraries Special Collections Division.
- Labor & Civil Rights Organizations - Records of organizations that advocated equality in the workplace, fought discrimination on the job, or advocated new pro-labor sociopolitical relations but were not labor unions.
- Professional Associations - Records of organizations formed by workers in a particular trade or profession but which were not collective bargaining agents.
- Pro-Labor Organizations -
- Government Bodies - Records of government bodies that are related to labor.
- Labor Critics & Opponents -
- Employers - Records and papers from employers.