Skip to main content
UW SE Asia Classes taught
- SISSE 420/LIS 498 Southeast Asian Knowledge and the Politics of Information: 5 credit seminar course cross-listed with ISchool.
- HSTAS 221. 3 credit survey course on Southeast Asian History;
- HSTAS 367: 3 credit seminar co-taught: The Philippines and Vietnam: Colonialism, Nationalism and Diaspora.
- ANTH 469/JSIS 419 Southeast Asian Knowledge and the Anthropology of Information;
- JSIS 586A Special Topics in Southeast Asian Studies;
- SISSE/POL 343 Politics and Change in Southeast Asia.
- Issues in International Librarianship: one credit class in UW ISchool.
- Workshop in Hanoi on use of journals in research libraries for Vietnamese librarians and scholars.
- Two-credit class: Southeast Asian Bibliography at Simmons College, Graduate School of Library and Information Science.
- Consultant and trainer for UNESCO workshop in Hanoi to promote the Memory of the World Program in the Southeast Asia region.
- Consultant and trainer for Ford Foundation-sponsored workshop on providing resources for Anthropology.
- Organized training workshops in micrographics at the National Library of Viet Nam.