Skip to Main Content
All Libraries are open with limited hours. Masks required, no eating allowed. Online resources and support are available 24/7 UW Libraries COVID-19 Updates
Location of Materials
- All materials are discoverable in the UW Libraries catalog.
- Suzzallo and Allen Libraries are the major locations for the earth and space sciences collection in print.
- Other libraries representing the atmospheric sciences collection include Odegaard Undergraduate Library, Art Library, Built Environments Library, Engineering Library, Friday Harbor Library, Gallagher Law Library, Health Science Library, UW Bothell/Cascadia Community College Library and Tacoma Library.
- Maps may be found in the folio stacks of the Suzzallo and Allen Libraries.
- Electronic resources (books, journals, and databases) may be found on the Earth and Space Sciences Research Guide.
- Microform collections are in the Microforms-Newspapers Section.
- Rare books, manuscripts and unique collections may be found in Special Collections.
- Specialized encyclopedias, and dictionaries may be located in the Reference Section in Suzzallo Library.
- Documentaries and films on geology and environmental topics are in the Media Center (Suzzallo Library, 3rd floor) as well as Government Publications (Suzzallo Library, 1st floor).